Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Out of Here

I leave for BYU-Idaho pretty soon and I am very VERY excited! My mom, sydnee and I are taking a trip up there this weekend just to check it out. I never thought that I would be heading to IDAHO aka the coldest place on Earth! But, I have learned the valuable lesson that Heavenly Father doesn't always want what we want...I have come to realize that He has a "more excellent way." (Ether 12:11) I am so grateful that His hand has been in my life thus far and I can not wait to see where this new adventure will take me!

1 comments:

Marina said...

It IS frigid! But, look on the good side. At least my son won't be able to stalk you for a while. ;) Hopefully, he'll mature a little before you see him again. Now wouldn't that be nice?

Please, please keep in touch!